Brazilian Emerald is a natural, precious gemstone found in Brazil. They are primarily grown in Minas Gerais state but also can be found in Acre, Rondonia, and other regions of the Amazon rainforest.
The gems are typically pale green to olive green with yellow streaks. They range from shades of clay to verdant hues. The most popular colors for Brazilian emeralds are a medium-dark green with a blue tint and deep vivid green tones turning slightly bluish at the edges. The gem is sometimes called an emerald. Brazilian emeralds are mined in Brazil. They are primarily oval but can be round or pear-shaped. Brazilian emeralds can be found in the form of faceted stones as well as natural.
What Makes Brazilian Emerald Special?
The gemstone has a unique composition. Brazilian emeralds are rich in boron, aluminum, and silica. Brazilian Emerald is a rare stone that is not only the result of centuries of human ingenuity, but also it’s still mined in the same place it was found over 100 years ago. It’s one of the most durable stones known today, meaning wear and tear from everyday use doesn’t cause any problems with it. Instead, its durability means that gemstone owners can enjoy their gem without worrying about maintenance or cleaning it for years to come.
Benefits of Brazilian emerald?
1. The gemstone is relatively complex and durable, making it last longer. The hardness ranges from 7.5-to 8 on the Mohs scale, which means it’s more difficult to damage than other gems, like glass or quartz.
2. It doesn’t scratch easily with non-abrasive tools.
It’s not easily affected by household chemicals and other substances that can cause damage to softer stones. The gemstone is more durable than the finest quality diamonds and rubies.
3. The gemstone is generally available in various sizes and is, therefore, a popular choice for jewelers who sell their stones. A small stone can cost less than $1,000, while an expensive carat stone may cost hundreds or even millions of dollars.
4. Its hardness is long-lasting, so your gemstone will last many years with proper care. Any damage that occurs to the stone can be repaired readily, unlike diamonds or other soft gems that cannot be polished or redone once damaged.
5. It doesn’t require much care or maintenance even if worn daily – and will last a lifetime without deterioration. It also means it’s a wise investment choice. If you choose to have the gem set into a ring, necklace, or bracelet, its durability means it won’t need to be replaced for years.
6. It’s resistant to acid attack, which means if you have any drinks containing vinegar nearby, it won’t affect the stone in any way. It’s probably the reason why this gemstone is popular for use in engagement rings.
7. It’s an affordable gemstone, which means your bank account can benefit by not having to buy flashy diamonds or other expensive gems when you want something unique.
8. It’s a sign of good luck and prosperity and is associated with the sun, which means it will bring good fortune to all those who wear it and thereby enhance their luck through the spiritual world. The gemstone also attracts good vibes around you so that everyone who has a piece of it can be happy and prosperous.
Brazilian emerald is a rare and beautiful gemstone popular among buyers who want to own a top-quality stone at an affordable price tag. It’s also a wise choice for those looking for durable, long-lasting jewelry pieces. High-quality Brazilian emeralds are hard to find and expensive. However, the gemstone is still an excellent value for those who want something unique and worthwhile for themselves, their family, or their friends.