What is Pink Tourmaline?
Pink Tourmaline is a type of quartz crystal that has been crafted with a color additive, usually titanium dioxide or iron oxide. The intensities of the colors can vary, with some pieces being more vibrant than others. Differences in the mineral content can cause the difference in shades –it’s possible to have a darker pink if it contains more quartz and fewer feldspars, while lighter pinkes might contain more feldspars and minor quartz.
What Are Its Properties?
Pink Tourmaline is said to produce healing energy and boost personal magnetism. Pink Tourmaline is believed to protect the wearer from environmental pollution and negative energies. You should note that this crystal is believed to have the same properties as the quartz crystal it was made with, depending on the colors and intensities added.
Where Was Pink Tourmaline Found?
Pink Tourmaline is mined in Brazil, Russia, Mozambique, Africa, and Afghanistan. Most of these are found in Russia and Africa, although Brazil also contributes significantly to worldwide production. Pink Tourmaline can also be found in other places worldwide; it’s just not as expected during this type of synthesis.
What Makes Pink Tourmaline Special?
Pink Tourmaline is most commonly found in the range of 5 to 6 on the Mohs hardness scale. It’s also a member of the quartz family, which means it can be recognized by its hardness, transparency, and other qualities. The hardness of this crystal often comes into play when it’s being cut for jewelry. The best gemstone clarity, depth of color, and clarity you can hope for with this stone are when it’s cut in a grade of I or higher and polished to an I rating or higher.
Benefits Pink Tourmaline
1. Pink Tourmaline is said to help you build and maintain a personal aura. It’s believed that your aura is the result of all the thoughts and feelings you think about throughout your life, and it can be affected by what you think, how you feel, and how you act. You are affected by these thoughts, feelings, and actions not just because they make you who you are but because they change your aura.
2. Pink Tourmaline is also said to protect you from environmental pollution and negative energies. Many crystals are said to absorb negative energy, but Pink Tourmaline is said to be able to change it into positive energy. It means that wearing this jewelry can change your feelings about your environment or the people you encounter.
3. The strengthening properties of Pink Tourmaline are said to help promote recovery from injuries and illnesses. It’s also believed to slow down the aging process, among other things. The vibration of Pink Tourmaline can also help those with mental and nervous disorders, as well as helping to relieve symptoms of depression.
4. The energies you send out from yourself are influenced by the vibrations you emit from your body. More specifically, your aura is influenced by the vibrations you emit from your body, so wearing something like Pink Tourmaline can help correct this problem.
5. Pink Tourmaline is said to improve self-esteem and help people feel confident about themselves. It’s also said to help people overcome shyness and build self-confidence through increased personal magnetism.
6. Tourmalines are also said to help with the healing process of chronic illnesses. Pink Tourmaline is believed to stimulate the immune system, energy system, and organs. It’s also said to promote balance between the mind, body, and spirit.
The benefits of Pink Tourmaline are numerous, and while they seem to be limited only to those who believe in their existence, there is something to be said for the idea that you can improve your health and well-being by wearing this necklace regularly.